Biogas desulphurisation MethaMAXX
MethaMAXX is a ready-to-use, liquid metal salt solution enriched with additives.
MethaMAXX is especially created for individual use in biogas plants, is supplied with consistently high quality and complies with the Fertilizer Ordinance.
Structure: Dark green solution
Active substance: 138 grams FE/KG – 2.57 MOL FE /KG
Density: Approx. 1.36 G /CM³
How does MethaMAXX work?
- Reduction of sulphur and ammonia to the value you desire
- Optimises and stabilises the fermentation process
- Improvement of the gas quality
- Fermentation of chicken dry faecal matter special additives is always possible.
- Easy handing with our dosing cabinets and tank plants
- Lower sulphur values result in a longer standing time of the motor oil and the active carbons.
- It is no longer necessary to blow in air for biological desulphurisation.
- Improved methane quality
- An improvement in fertiliser quality has been proven.
MethaMAXX combines sulphuric hydrogen and also ammonia with a special blocker. As a result, process impediments in fermentation are avoided.
Approx. 1-3kg per tonne of substrate added Please contact us to determine the precise dosing quantity.
- Filled 1,000 litre. IBC containers
- Filling your IBC container with a tank car
- Filling your storage tank with approx. 19,000 l with the tank vehicle